The next steps…
To better understand your exact situation, we start every relationship with a quick assessment.
Contact Matt Kelly, OutcomeCOE’s co-founder, using the form below. He will arrange a time to speak briefly about your situation and whether or not we are a good fit for you.
Assuming you want to take the next step, Matt will send you acceptance materials by email. You’ll receive:
- An agreement (to sign and return)
- A list of materials to gather, and
- A non-disclosure agreement we have already signed to ensure confidentiality regarding your firm.
Once you have formally accepted the engagement, you will receive an invoice:
- Investment. $20,000.
- Payment Terms. Prepaid and non-refundable. Via wire, ACH, check, or credit card (+3%).
- Start Date. Upon receipt of payment, a start date can usually be scheduled and locked in on the calendar within 2-8 weeks, depending on the time of year.
We’ll conduct our discovery and insight-sharing during this phase. This can be covered in as little as three weeks, but more typically requires four weeks. During this time, we will have, at a minimum, six different meetings and discussions, with adequate time to digest and start making decisions and diagnosing the relevant issues.
- Location. Remotely.
- Duration. From three to four weeks.
- Deliverable. Hours of industry-leading advice that follows a proven process, with concisely stated recommendations.
Talk to Matt.
Pick our brains
Let’s talk about the best way to simplify, fix, and streamline the performance of your Salesforce implementation on any cloud.